Schedule a pick-up
Schedule a Free Pick-up
The Habitat for Humanity ReStore sells new or gently used furniture that is donated to us by generous people like you. Our drivers and volunteers will happily pick up your items at a scheduled time and date. Your furniture donation pick up is free of charge! If you’d like to help offset our transportation costs, our drivers will gladly accept monetary donations of any size.
Thank you for your interest in donating to the Habitat ReStore. Please fill in the form below and we will contact you within 48 hours.
- Furniture must be in good condition free of excessive scratches, rips, fading or stains, no missing parts, not broken, rotting, splintered or otherwise damaged.
- Items must have a use in a home setting, such as recliners, matching dining sets, bed frames, coffee/side tables, patio furniture and bookcases. We are not able to take mattresses, entertainment centers, or other items specifically listed on our donation criteria page.
- We’ll need a photo of your furniture donation in advance to help make sure that your item meets our criteria. You’ll upload the image in our online form for our staff to review, and our drivers will reassess the donation at the time of pick up.
- Items must be easily accessible outside your home, in a garage, or on the ground floor for ease of moving.
- We will need 4-6 weeks notice to schedule your free pick-up. If you have a shorter timeline, please consider delivering the item to the Habitat ReStore.