To Our Friends and Supporters
Dear Raritan Valley Habitat Supporters, Customers, Volunteers, Homeowners and Friends,
RV Habitat is firmly committed to helping protect the health and safety of our staff, our volunteers, and our customers as we continue to serve our community. We are closely monitoring the changing situation, and complying with Public Health guidance. Here are the latest updates:
- The RV Habitat ReStore will reopen on Tuesday June 16, 2020.
- Revised Store Hours:
Tuesday – Saturday
10:00AM – 5:00PM
- Face Covering Requirements
To protect our customers, staff, and volunteers a face covering is required to enter the RV Habitat ReStore.The use of a face covering should not be seen as a substitute for social distancing. Please also observe rules regarding appropriate distancing while on RV Habitat ReStore premises. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- Social Distancing
Understanding one of the most common ways this virus spreads is between people who are in close contact with one another (within 6 feet for 10 minutes or more), we have taken the following measures to ensure our customers and staff maintain appropriate distance to avoid close contact.
- Limiting the number of shoppers in the store (maximum of 15).
- Monitoring and marking distance between customers waiting at checkout and outside the store.
- One-way directional markings on the floor of each aisle.
- No public restrooms
- Self-wrap station is closed
- No Returns
For safety, we have instituted a NO RETURN policy with the following exceptions:
Non-functioning electronics and/or appliances (returnable within 7 days with receipt)
- Merchandise pick-up
Call-ahead appointment is required for merchandise that is purchased but not immediately taken from the store.
Please call the store at 908-458-9770.
- Donation Drop-Offs
Donation drop-off’s will resume on June 23, 2020.
All drop-offs are BY APPOINTMENT ONLY AND must be scheduled. Click here to schedule your donation drop-off appointment.
- Donation Pick-Ups
Donation pick-up’s will resume on June 30, 2020 by appointment only.
- Items must be in the garage or outside of the house.
- For health and safety reasons, until further notice, our crew will not be entering the houses/living spaces of donors to retrieve items.
- Items for pick-up should be clearly marked.
- Please practice safe social distancing! If you must interact with our pickup crew, we ask that you wear a mask and maintain a distance of at least 6 feet.
- Shop by appointment
Shoppers who have special needs or are unable to visit the store during our revised store hours are welcome to take advantage of our new Shop by Appointment option. Please call the store at 908-458-9770 to schedule an appointment.